Best zero balance savings bank account??

premjha097

KF Rookie
I want to open my first bank account and all major banks branches are available near me . But my requirement is I want to get zero balance savings account with good facilities and wants a lifetime free credit card which I can get easily I don't have any cibil score but I can grab against fd. And the main thing I don't want to visit branch for small work like as SBI. I want to get better online facilities more. Please help me I know this is very complicated issue but please tell me in which bank I should open account with best credit cards that are suitable for me and my major expense are done in offline shopping and in traveling.

Skylar

KF Master
I want to open my first bank account and all major banks branches are available near me . But my requirement is I want to get zero balance savings account with good facilities and wants a lifetime free credit card which I can get easily I don't have any cibil score but I can grab against fd. And the main thing I don't want to visit branch for small work like as SBI. I want to get better online facilities more. Please help me I know this is very complicated issue but please tell me in which bank I should open account with best credit cards that are suitable for me and my major expense are done in offline shopping and in traveling.
For small things visiting bank?
- Last time I visited SBI bank was back in 2016, and SBI is my primary bank. All things are sorted on YONO app and the rest on SBI net banking.

- My secondary bank Kotak opened 9 years back that was totally online, for offline KYC they sent their agent to home and I never visited their bank.

premjha097

KF Rookie
For small things visiting bank?
- Last time I visited SBI bank was back in 2016, and SBI is my primary bank. All things are sorted on YONO app and the rest on SBI net banking.

- My secondary bank Kotak opened 9 years back that was totally online, for offline KYC they sent their agent to home and I never visited their bank.
Oh that's very great bro could you please tell me more about kotak bank do they give credit card easily because I am student and pursuing masters degree.

Skylar

KF Master
Oh that's very great bro could you please tell me more about kotak bank do they give credit card easily because I am student and pursuing masters degree.
They could give kotak Urbane credit card.
Decent card if you spend 1lac in a year your return on that card will be 1.3%