BoB Easy CC

ShahilD

KF Ace
I have applied for BoB Easy credit card and the application was smooth. And I satisfy their criteria as well. And here are two screenshots regarding the application. And I have a savings account too so, kyc process is skipped I guess. So can I assume that my application is almost confirmed?? And I would get this card?

Attachments

• IMG_4711.jpeg
    IMG_4711.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4706.jpeg
    IMG_4706.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 18

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I have applied for BoB Easy credit card and the application was smooth. And I satisfy their criteria as well. And here are two screenshots regarding the application. And I have a savings account too so, kyc process is skipped I guess. So can I assume that my application is almost confirmed?? And I would get this card?
CC application status mai dekho kya keh raha hai.

gagan43

KF Expert
Ive also applied for BoB card on 21st July and gave all the necessary documents which they asked on email but didn’t get any response till now and it shows in process on their tracking page
Im also waiting for application decision and its been almost 40 days NO RESPONSE from their end and i also wrote a email for the same
they said (IN PROCESS on email) 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2197.png
    IMG_2197.png
    464.7 KB · Views: 16

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
If you have submitted Income Proof of atleast 4L, then their are high chances of approval or else... 🙏🤲

gagan43

KF Expert
If you have submitted Income Proof of atleast 4L, then their are high chances of approval or else... 🙏🤲
Bro Ive sent
salary slips of 3 months
Bank statements
Email from official company email id confirming the employment and designation
Still didn’t get any response till now

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Bro Ive sent
salary slips of 3 months
Bank statements
Email from official company email id confirming the employment and designation
Still didn’t get any response till now
Write an Email from your Personal email id, submitted in Credit Card application attaching all the necessary KYC & Income Documents to:
crm@bobfinancial.com
acquisition@bobfinancial.com

Pro Tip: Use AI to write a formal email describing your issue

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Ive also applied for BoB card on 21st July and gave all the necessary documents which they asked on email but didn’t get any response till now and it shows in process on their tracking page
Im also waiting for application decision and its been almost 40 days NO RESPONSE from their end and i also wrote a email for the same
they said (IN PROCESS on email) 😂
Keep asking them status on email, till it is approved or rejected. They ask for same documents many times. Mine got approved after 58 days

gagan43

KF Expert
Keep asking them status on email, till it is approved or rejected. They ask for same documents many times. Mine got approved after 58 days
Yess exactly i gave them salary slip and ac statement 2 times it is so hectic because everytime have to download the statement and then attach on email that too on personal and corporate both emai ids

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Yess exactly i gave them salary slip and ac statement 2 times it is so hectic because everytime have to download the statement and then attach on email that too on personal and corporate both emai ids
I personally sent bank statement 6 times (4 email & 2 WhatsApp) for PNB Platinum Rupay CC. 😅

Basic 🥋 Art of Dealing with PSU Banks:
"They irritate you by delaying & ignoring, You irritate them back by asking again and again through all channels possible."