Bogus card application

Hello all,
I am in a big problem that I don't know but somebody is using my credentials and try to make a credit card as i got some otps from bank that to verify this fill this OTP n all but i didn't apply any of them recently and I badly want to stop this as i am worried about my score due to this.
Please help me out.
M sharing the screenshots also.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-040955-425.png
    Screenshot_20240202-040955-425.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 9

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hello all,
I am in a big problem that I don't know but somebody is using my credentials and try to make a credit card as i got some otps from bank that to verify this fill this OTP n all but i didn't apply any of them recently and I badly want to stop this as i am worried about my score due to this.
Please help me out.
M sharing the screenshots also.
Thanks in advance
Please block your Card immediately, there will be no impact on your Credit Score

Firstly It's important to take immediate action to protect your personal information and prevent any unauthorized activity. I suggest contacting your bank right away to inform them about the situation. They can guide you on the necessary steps to block any fraudulent activity, secure your accounts, and protect your credit score. Stay calm, and reach out to your bank as soon as possible. They'll be able to assist you further.
Thanks a lot for the help but i dont have any account in axis and kotak and otp are coming from these 2 banks mostly