Budget Car for city

Mohit64

KF Rookie
Hey Everyone I want to talk a Good Suggestion.
I am from Chandigarh and my Dad retired from Govt Job hut my mom still works and having a job for 3 years More. My dad is planning a New Car which will be Driven 10-15Km Daily. So which car should i go with Under 8-10L budget

Purwaja pawar

KF Rookie
Given your budget and daily driving needs, a few good car options under 8-10 lakhs INR in India include:

1. **Maruti Suzuki Swift**:
- Fuel-efficient
- Reliable
- Good resale value

2. **Hyundai Grand i10 Nios**:
- Modern design
- Feature-rich
- Comfortable interior

3. **Tata Tiago**:
- Safe (4-star NCAP rating)
- Robust build
- Value for money

4. **Renault Kwid**:
- Compact and easy to maneuver
- Affordable
- Good for city driving

5. **Maruti Suzuki Baleno** (base variants might fit the budget):
- Spacious
- Fuel-efficient
- Stylish

Consider factors like fuel efficiency, maintenance costs, safety features, and overall comfort when making your decision. A test drive of these models can also help you determine which car best suits your needs.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Given your budget and daily driving needs, a few good car options under 8-10 lakhs INR in India include:

1. **Maruti Suzuki Swift**:
- Fuel-efficient
- Reliable
- Good resale value

2. **Hyundai Grand i10 Nios**:
- Modern design
- Feature-rich
- Comfortable interior

3. **Tata Tiago**:
- Safe (4-star NCAP rating)
- Robust build
- Value for money

4. **Renault Kwid**:
- Compact and easy to maneuver
- Affordable
- Good for city driving

5. **Maruti Suzuki Baleno** (base variants might fit the budget):
- Spacious
- Fuel-efficient
- Stylish

Consider factors like fuel efficiency, maintenance costs, safety features, and overall comfort when making your decision. A test drive of these models can also help you determine which car best suits your needs.
Chat GPT? :unsure:

Skylar

KF Master
Hey Everyone I want to talk a Good Suggestion.
I am from Chandigarh and my Dad retired from Govt Job hut my mom still works and having a job for 3 years More. My dad is planning a New Car which will be Driven 10-15Km Daily. So which car should i go with Under 8-10L budget
If you’re considering the Hyundai i10, you should also explore the Hyundai Exter.
Both cars are built on the same platform, but the Exter offers a bit more space in the back.
We’ve been using the i10 since 2018, and it’s been excellent for daily commuting. So far, we haven’t encountered any issues, just regular maintenance services. We did replace the battery in 2023, as recommended to change every five years.

Moving on to other options, the Tata Altroz and Tata Punch fall under the 10-lakh price range. We purchased the Harrier in February 2024.
While it performed well on long journeys, there was an annoying sound from the brakes. However, for city commuting, it wasn’t as comfortable as expected, especially considering its 27-lakh price tag. Given our experience, I’m hesitant about the Altroz and Punch, especially since Tata’s service center didn’t meet our expectations.

Another recommendation is the Nissan Magnite. A friend’s father recently bought it, and I was impressed by its comfort and safety features. It feels secure even at higher speeds.

Lastly, don’t forget to check out the Renault Kiger!