Buy health insurance for parents

Hi, i am planning to buy health insurance for my parents, can someone suggest good policies and insurance company?
I wanted to buy 5 or 10lac insurance for both, it can be a floater plan…

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hi, i am planning to buy health insurance for my parents, can someone suggest good policies and insurance company?
I wanted to buy 5 or 10lac insurance for both, it can be a floater plan…
Hey! That's a great decision to get health insurance for your parents. 👍
First go watch Bekifaayati video on Health Insurance uploaded 3 months ago to start your Evaluation process.
Screenshot_20240421_140854_YouTube.jpg

Here are some good family floater plans suggested by my AI friend GEMINI, you might want to check out:
  1. HDFC Ergo Health Suraksha: Offers coverage from ₹3 lakh to ₹50 lakh with a wide network of cashless hospitals.
  2. Niva Bupa Health Companion: Known for quick claim processing and a large network of hospitals.
  3. Care Health Insurance: Provides coverage from ₹5 lakh to ₹6 crore and has a vast network of cashless hospitals.
  4. ICICI Lombard Complete Health Shield: Offers coverage from ₹3 lakh to ₹50 lakh and has a good claim settlement ratio.
  5. Tata AIG Medicare Premiere: Covers from ₹5 lakh to ₹50 lakh and has a decent network of hospitals.

These plans should give you a good starting point. Make sure to compare the benefits and choose the one that best fits your parent's needs.

Best of Luck 😊

(Source: Conversation with Gemini AI, YouTube)