C2C Credit apply

Mayur

KF Ace
I have two credit cards, one from SBI and the other from IDFC. They both allow me to spend up to 1 lakh rupees. I want to apply for another credit card on Card to Card basis. My CIBIL Score is 761. Can you recommend a card that I have a good chance of getting approved for? And ya also how to apply for Card to Card basis I don't know the procedure tell me that also if anyone knows.

Skylar

KF Master
I have two credit cards, one from SBI and the other from IDFC. They both allow me to spend up to 1 lakh rupees. I want to apply for another credit card on Card to Card basis. My CIBIL Score is 761. Can you recommend a card that I have a good chance of getting approved for? And ya also how to apply for Card to Card basis I don't know the procedure tell me that also if anyone knows.

C2C can be done online through AU Swipe Up. For most other banks, transactions can be done offline and through agents.

If you’re looking for a C2C card with a limit over 1 lakh, consider the HDFC Millennia card.

Additionally, explore these preapproved offers on their respective platforms:
-Check preapproved offers for Axis Ace on GPay after verifying your CIBIL score on GPay.
-Apply for ICICI Apay from the Amazon site or app.
-Look into the Kotak Myntra offer via the Myntra app."

Last edited: