can any one suggest me a BEST SALARY ACCOUNT

I got a job as a fresher in software industry, can u suggest me a best salary account for me .Which have more benifits
You can go with the big banks like HDFC, Axis or ICICI. Based on your future requirement for home loan, car loan or credit card you can finalize the bank.

santanu47493

KF Expert
I hope I explained already 1.2% cashback through UPI upto 500 max per month
2. Reward points of 500 rs you can get Amazon voucher of 500₹ by transaction from debit card (you can add money to Amazon wallet through debit card and earn large amount of points and withdraw money through qr code if your Amazon account is full kyc) I have other tricks also if you want I can provide

santanu47493

KF Expert
Many terms and conditions 1.2% cashback max 30₹ per transaction so you can earn 500₹ max in a month
2. Debit card 4x coin you can earn max 500₹ worth of point

Balkrishna

KF Rookie
I got a job as a fresher in software industry, can u suggest me a best salary account for me .Which have more benifits
HDFC Bank as it is known for its services 5% cash back on shopping via payzap and smartbuy.
Debit card limit of 3 lakh shopping and withdrawal 25k
1% on every 100 spent on fuel.
Personal accident upto 11 lakh
Air accident upto 1.05 cr
Welcome voucher of 500

2. Reward points of 500 rs you can get Amazon voucher of 500₹ by transaction from debit card (you can add money to Amazon wallet through debit card and earn large amount of points and withdraw money through qr code if your Amazon account is full kyc) I have other tricks also if you want I can provide
Please provide

Bhav

KF Rookie
Please do :)

HDFC Bank as it is known for its services 5% cash back on shopping via payzap and smartbuy.
Debit card limit of 3 lakh shopping and withdrawal 25k
1% on every 100 spent on fuel.
Personal accident upto 11 lakh
Air accident upto 1.05 cr
Welcome voucher of 500
5% cashback, I didn't got just by upi they are giving?

IDFC BANK Salary account get Amazon Prime membership free check ones one website, all other services are fast, app is supper easy to use, good Costomer support... Free debit card.

Get the HDFC salary account.
Get a pre-approved credit card offer after maintaining decent balance. (Get a Core CC first like Millennia if you get it or Moneyback to start with)
Get Tata Neu Infinity or Plus whichever you get and do all upi txns on it and also pos txns if you don't get Millennia
If you get Millennia/Moneyback try to do maximum txns using Smartbuy GVs

Get Millennia Debit Card (500+gst) if you don't have savings max or above account (try with your branch to upgrade it to savings max or better to get the card ltf)

Pay all your cc bills upto 16k/month with this debit card using Sbi Unipay or Jio Payments app and get 2.5% upto 400/month after 90 days of txn.

You will earn all benefits of credit card and then 2.5% over it. If you spends goes above 16k then try other apps like Mobikwik or Innopay(new) that give 1%.