Can I Cancel the Axis Ace Credit Card After the First Year? Need Guidance!

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
I'm considering getting the Axis Ace Credit Card through an offer on Google Pay, which gives the first year free, with a ₹499 fee starting from the second year. I plan to cancel the card after the first year to avoid the fee. Is it possible to cancel the card without any issues?

Skylar

KF Master
I'm considering getting the Axis Ace Credit Card through an offer on Google Pay, which gives the first year free, with a ₹499 fee starting from the second year. I plan to cancel the card after the first year to avoid the fee. Is it possible to cancel the card without any issues?
Yes, you can mail them or call CS and get it cancelled. Before renewal.

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
i tried calling customer care. i tried to reach out to the credit card department but i couldn't. there is no such option to connect with customer care representative. if i press the respective number for the credit card-related queries. i always get 2 options. to verify with an ATM PIN or verify by others. i tried 4-5 times. the call is being transferred to the UPI department. the representative tell me to dial 6. i am getting 2 options. 1 for debit cards, accounts, 2 for credit cards. and for both the options i am getting only 2 options to verify the card details. somebody, please guide me on how to reach out to the credit card department as i want to apply for a credit card.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
i tried calling customer care. i tried to reach out to the credit card department but i couldn't. there is no such option to connect with customer care representative. if i press the respective number for the credit card-related queries. i always get 2 options. to verify with an ATM PIN or verify by others. i tried 4-5 times. the call is being transferred to the UPI department. the representative tell me to dial 6. i am getting 2 options. 1 for debit cards, accounts, 2 for credit cards. and for both the options i am getting only 2 options to verify the card details. somebody, please guide me on how to reach out to the credit card department as i want to apply for a credit card.
I personally prefer Email 📧 to resolve my issues, you can try this too
1000028986.jpg

zacobite

KF Mentor
So you won't get more than 499 value in the nxt yr? if not then is it worth applying and cancelling just for 499 a yr.. too much for too little... pls choose cards for long term.. not 1 yr

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
I personally prefer Email 📧 to resolve my issues, you can try this too
View attachment 1626
i dropped an email and got a call. they are saying that if you apply from the official website, there is also an annual fee of 499 in the 1st year. if you apply from 3rd party Google Pay then we can't guarantee because at our end it's showing yearly fees.
has anyone applied from Google Pay and got the card for free for the 1st year?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
i dropped an email and got a call. they are saying that if you apply from the official website, there is also an annual fee of 499 in the 1st year. if you apply from 3rd party Google Pay then we can't guarantee because at our end it's showing yearly fees.
has anyone applied from Google Pay and got the card for free for the 1st year?
Send the screenshot or other proof of the “Free for 1st year” offer for the Google Axis Ace Credit Card via email again. Request them to reply in writing(mail) to confirm whether the customer service representative was truthful or not. In an email, they cannot send manipulative misinformation.
If they share the same information via email, then it’s a dead end from the bank’s side. 😔

Keep Searching for Google Pay Axis CC user for best suggestions✌️