Can i get my deducted my tax back if i have agreed and paid?

Saurabh Kumar

KF Rookie
I am a salaried employ i have received an outstanding demand of 46,169 of assessment year 2012 and i agreed it that demand is correct and in 2020 i received a refund of total 97,249 of which my demend deducted 46,169 and rest money i got. So the query is that i later realised that i have already paid my taxes in 2012 i.e- 46,169 of which i have proof also. Now can Income Tax Department refund my money bank if yes now how can i get my deducted my back from Income Tax Department is there any procedure of that. Please let me know if any body knows what can i do in this case.

Prince

KF Mentor
Hie Saurabh,
The Demand which is already paid by you and is closed by Department on receipt of payment, need to be corrected.
You need to consult a Tax Consultant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tax with Ria

KF Expert
I am a salaried employ i have received an outstanding demand of 46,169 of assessment year 2012 and i agreed it that demand is correct and in 2020 i received a refund of total 97,249 of which my demend deducted 46,169 and rest money i got. So the query is that i later realised that i have already paid my taxes in 2012 i.e- 46,169 of which i have proof also. Now can Income Tax Department refund my money bank if yes now how can i get my deducted my back from Income Tax Department is there any procedure of that. Please let me know if any body knows what can i do in this case.
Well, you must file a grievance in CPC ITR sub topic to get the issue resolved

naveen garg

KF Rookie
Dear
Rise Grievance in IT portal