Can I pay LIC insurance through Amazon pay gift card??

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I have a SBI CASHBACK card and I want to get 5% cashback to pay LIC premium through Amazon pay gift card then how this thing happened?
First check if you are able to pay your LIC premium from Amazon Pay..I have heard a few people saying that some particular policies are not available for payment from Amazon pay. Also if the premium is more than 1lakh then Amazon pay balance can't be used for payment. Assuming that it is working, then buy Amazon gift card ( not shopping card) from Amazon using SBI Cashback card. Use that gift card to load Amazon wallet. Then pay the insurance premium using Amazon pay balance. You will get 5% on Gift card purchase from Amazon as the MCC code for Amazon in Electronics on which 5% cashback is applicable.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Do we get 5% cashback on purchasing Amazon pay gift card using the SBI Cashback Credit Card?
Most of the people are not getting option to buy Amazon pay gift card using SBI Cashback credit card on Amazon. If you are getting, then go ahead and buy. You will get 5% cashback on that

Ronak_Sangani

KF Rookie
harshhved.paabgy Yes, you can pay using an Amazon Pay gift card. Although Amazon previously allowed LIC premium payments with the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card before 2022, they revised their policy, and credit card payments are no longer accepted. The best option now is to purchase an Amazon Pay gift card using UPI, which can save you some cashback, and then use it to pay the premium.