Can we get multiple Vistara credit cards at the same time?

sudoabhi

KF Rookie
Can we have two or more Vistara branded credit cards at the same time? Let's say I have Axis Vistara card which is mapped to my club vistara account/id, now if I wish to get SBi vistara, can I get the card and will it get mapped to my existing club vistara membership or will they create a new CV id with this card ?
Also what happens if I get two cards with different membership tier, say Axis is vistara silver and I get a SBI Vistara which offers Gold, then what happens, will my CV id get the higher tier membership?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Can we have two or more Vistara branded credit cards at the same time? Let's say I have Axis Vistara card which is mapped to my club vistara account/id, now if I wish to get SBi vistara, can I get the card and will it get mapped to my existing club vistara membership or will they create a new CV id with this card ?
Also what happens if I get two cards with different membership tier, say Axis is vistara silver and I get a SBI Vistara which offers Gold, then what happens, will my CV id get the higher tier membership?
yes yes & yes.. one CV id - higher one