Car Insurance - First Renewal

Nandhu

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,

I need your suggestions regarding my car insurance renewal. I purchased my i20 N Line in September 2023. My current insurance includes a comprehensive plan from Bajaj for one year and a third-party plan for three years. The comprehensive coverage is about to expire, and I haven't made any claims so far.

Should I continue with Bajaj for the comprehensive insurance, or should I consider other options like HDFC Ergo? If I decide to switch, should I opt for a combined comprehensive and third-party plan, or should I keep the Bajaj third-party coverage and buy a separate comprehensive plan for vehicle damage?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Skylar

KF Master
Hello Everyone,

I need your suggestions regarding my car insurance renewal. I purchased my i20 N Line in September 2023. My current insurance includes a comprehensive plan from Bajaj for one year and a third-party plan for three years. The comprehensive coverage is about to expire, and I haven't made any claims so far.

Should I continue with Bajaj for the comprehensive insurance, or should I consider other options like HDFC Ergo? If I decide to switch, should I opt for a combined comprehensive and third-party plan, or should I keep the Bajaj third-party coverage and buy a separate comprehensive plan for vehicle damage?

Thank you in advance for your advice.
You can switch and you don't have to take third party plan again.
Switching could get you insurance at better price than what Bajaj offers

sumitgangvani

KF Rookie
if you want to switch, then you can go with the general Brands like, HDFC, ICICI, KOTAK, RELIANCE, LIBERTY which are widely tie-up with the Hyundai Authorised workshops within entire country. and you will have to only renew your comprehensive plan with previous year opted add-ons. nothing else. contact if you want more info : +91 9909617961