Car insurance renewal query

Jaya45

KF Rookie
Hello Folks,

I have a query regarding Comprehensive insurance for my Alto LXi car which will be completing 3 years this September.

I have my current comprehensive car insurance plan( third party and own damage insurance) taken from my Maruti dealer. It is going to expire this month end. This time, Iam planning to buy my car insurance either from policy bazaar or from insurer directly rather than my Maruti dealer who has been charging me more.

Please suggest which company provides good plan for comprehensive insurance plan with zero depreciation cover in terms of cashless facility and good claim settlement history? I have considered Tata AIG, Go Digit, ICICI Lombard etc. so far. Wanted to hear from you all before taking a final call.

As far as Add-ons is concerned, I would like to just go with Roadside assistance other than Zero Dep, since my car will complete 3 years at the time of renewal. RTI may not be useful and since I do not come from flood affected area, Engine protect will not be of any use to me.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hello Folks,

I have a query regarding Comprehensive insurance for my Alto LXi car which will be completing 3 years this September.

I have my current comprehensive car insurance plan( third party and own damage insurance) taken from my Maruti dealer. It is going to expire this month end. This time, Iam planning to buy my car insurance either from policy bazaar or from insurer directly rather than my Maruti dealer who has been charging me more.

Please suggest which company provides good plan for comprehensive insurance plan with zero depreciation cover in terms of cashless facility and good claim settlement history? I have considered Tata AIG, Go Digit, ICICI Lombard etc. so far. Wanted to hear from you all before taking a final call.

As far as Add-ons is concerned, I would like to just go with Roadside assistance other than Zero Dep, since my car will complete 3 years at the time of renewal. RTI may not be useful and since I do not come from flood affected area, Engine protect will not be of any use to me.

ergo / iciciL / Kotak

Hello Folks,

Lombard or digit would be my recommendation , you can also check oriantal.

u can compare policy bazaar for various insurers....pls bear in mind some insurers reduce IDV and impose a high voluntary excess just to reduce final premium...so watch out for that

Kanak Anand

KF Rookie
Hello Folks,

Lombard or digit would be my recommendation , you can also check oriantal.
You should take insurance directly from insurers like Digit,Tata,Royal etc as policybazar is broker and they charge extra amout as commission.

Same service you will get from insurers in less cost.