Card comparison

tisya1

KF Rookie
Best card for UPI payment? Kotak Myntra card vs Hdfc Tata Neu Plus. My main purpose is to avail maximum reward/cashback on UPI payments.

Skylar

KF Master
1712135397965.jpeg

I hold credit cards from both Myntra Kotak and Tata neu Plus. While Myntra offers cashback only on UPI transactions exceeding ₹2,000, I find the Myntra Kotak card more advantageous overall.

Here's why:

Complimentary PVR Tickets:
By spending ₹50,000 in a quarter, you can earn two complimentary PVR movie tickets, with a combined value of ₹500.

Direct Cashback: Eligible transactions earn you a 1.25% cashback directly credited to your statement within 3 days. This eliminates the need to manage additional points or rewards.

Flexibility: Unlike Tata neu coins, which are restricted for use within the Tata neu app (often at potentially inflated prices), the cashback from Myntra Kotak settled in statement.

In summary, the Myntra Kotak card offers a more straightforward and potentially more valuable rewards program compared to Tata neu.

tisya1

KF Rookie
View attachment 473

I hold credit cards from both Myntra Kotak and Tata neu Plus. While Myntra offers cashback only on UPI transactions exceeding ₹2,000, I find the Myntra Kotak card more advantageous overall.

Here's why:

Complimentary PVR Tickets:
By spending ₹50,000 in a quarter, you can earn two complimentary PVR movie tickets, with a combined value of ₹500.

Direct Cashback: Eligible transactions earn you a 1.25% cashback directly credited to your statement within 3 days. This eliminates the need to manage additional points or rewards.

Flexibility: Unlike Tata neu coins, which are restricted for use within the Tata neu app (often at potentially inflated prices), the cashback from Myntra Kotak settled in statement.

In summary, the Myntra Kotak card offers a more straightforward and potentially more valuable rewards program compared to Tata neu.
Thank you for clearing my doubt. Also unlike Myntra Kotak, there's no such limit for a minimum transaction to avail 1% neu coins on UPI payments? Like even if you pay 100 Rs, you'll get 1 Neu coin?

Skylar

KF Master
Thank you for clearing my doubt. Also unlike Myntra Kotak, there's no such limit for a minimum transaction to avail 1% neu coins on UPI payments? Like even if you pay 100 Rs, you'll get 1 Neu coin?
Minimum payment should be above 100/- or else no neu coins.