CashBack not received

Lucky853

KF Rookie
I purchased a Mobile (vivo v29 pro) at no cost EMI(6 EMI) with my AU credit card from nearby mobile store on Nov 2023. there was 3500 Rs cashback offer and at that time shopkeeper told me that 3500 cashback will be deducted automatically in your 3rd EMI. but this not happened i paid all 6 EMI and not received the Cashback till now. I call few time to AU customer care but they keep saying i will receive after 6 month 9 month etc. and sometimes they demand a swipe machine receipt which i have lost. now pls tell me how can i can get my cashback ?

Skylar

KF Master
I purchased a Mobile (vivo v29 pro) at no cost EMI(6 EMI) with my AU credit card from nearby mobile store on Nov 2023. there was 3500 Rs cashback offer and at that time shopkeeper told me that 3500 cashback will be deducted automatically in your 3rd EMI. but this not happened i paid all 6 EMI and not received the Cashback till now. I call few time to AU customer care but they keep saying i will receive after 6 month 9 month etc. and sometimes they demand a swipe machine receipt which i have lost. now pls tell me how can i can get my cashback ?
Which local store is it?
Few stores have POS that can print receipt by entering date and coustmer number.