Cc Bill payment

You cannot directly pay CC bill with CC. There is another term for it called Balance Transfer but of course it will come with charges.
One way is to pay CC with Cred, Cheq like apps or you could buy Amazon Pay vouchers through credit cards to earn cashback/RP and then use that APay balance to pay your CC bill. Else you directly pay from your savings account/debit card on the Card Bank app.

Prince

KF Mentor
Actually you can pay credit card with Other credit card (Rupay Card) and i figured out the same and done that also.

Actually you can pay credit card with Other credit card (Rupay Card) and i figured out the same and done that also.
Could you clarify what is the actual benefit in paying one CC bill with other Rupay CC? does the CB/RP outweigh the charges associated with using this payment type?

abhimarda

KF Mentor
You cannot directly pay CC bill with CC. There is another term for it called Balance Transfer but of course it will come with charges.
One way is to pay CC with Cred, Cheq like apps or you could buy Amazon Pay vouchers through credit cards to earn cashback/RP and then use that APay balance to pay your CC bill. Else you directly pay from your savings account/debit card on the Card Bank app.
You cannot use Apay balance to pay CC bills

abhimarda

KF Mentor
It was working earlier on SBI Unipay but not anymore which was free. You may be able to pay from few other 3rd party sites/apps which may cost you something to pay from one CC to another one. In most of the cases the charges are higher than the rewards/cashbacks on your card being used to pay