CC managing app of HDFC

Sayan_D

KF Ace
Hi just got HDFC millenia card today and activated it but I couldn’t find an suitable app for its card management, mycards website is good but it needs otp everytime i log in i use axis bank cc and there app is nice respect to login feature just with a pin i want that type of thing this otp everytime of login bothers me
Help me with the issue please!!

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi just got HDFC millenia card today and activated it but I couldn’t find an suitable app for its card management, mycards website is good but it needs otp everytime i log in i use axis bank cc and there app is nice respect to login feature just with a pin i want that type of thing this otp everytime of login bothers me
payzapp

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Just use HDFC mobile app

Sayan_D

KF Ace
How? I use it to manage my credit cards. Can you share a screenshot (blurring card details) of which screen you are referring to?

I dont have an hdfc account so when i used there app I couldn’t do it becoz my number was mot registered so there was a link towards mycards and i accessed it
Srry don’t have the app right now so couldn’t get you the scrnshot

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I dont have an hdfc account so when i used there app I couldn’t do it becoz my number was mot registered so there was a link towards mycards and i accessed it
Ah makes sense, I have an HDFC account . Then there’s no better way that using my cards

zacobite

KF Mentor
payzapp