CC reject due to internal policy

Sayan_D

KF Ace
Hi I am working in psu and my cibil is 780 and got two pre approved card of axis that is flipkart and myzone but applied for new card in sbi icici and got rejected due to internal policy any help about this issue!!

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hi I am working in psu and my cibil is 780 and got two pre approved card of axis that is flipkart and myzone but applied for new card in sbi icici and got rejected due to internal policy any help about this issue!!
Like it says, only the issuers would know which internal policy caused the rejection.

Sayan_D

KF Ace
many says I don’t have account and that is the reason but i have account in sbi and still they rejected

Sayan_D

KF Ace
You can try sending an email to SBI cards department but don’t have high hopes.
I lost hopes already now currently a hdfc and rbl is under process don’t know will get it or not and the icici one i talked with rm he said will look after getting the report but really wanted to know the internal policy wtf is that

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I lost hopes already now currently a hdfc and rbl is under process don’t know will get it or not and the icici one i talked with rm he said will look after getting the report but really wanted to know the internal policy wtf is that
I don’t think anyone knows this unless we have some members who work in these bank departments. I also would love to know what these policies are lol

zacobite

KF Mentor
maybe bcoz u are applying for multiple cards in short time

Sayan_D

KF Ace
maybe bcoz u are applying for multiple cards in short time
No that was the first card i was applying after 6months and good thing is hdfc and rbl has given me cards and funny thing was sbi said they rejected becoz my face is hazzy in the picture so they didn’t took the photo again instead ended rejecting 😂😂