Cibil report wrong update

@ahf.819

KF Rookie
Hi I have a question about loan application I have taken loan repayment have done but late I know it will take 45 days to update in CIBIL but my consent is they have added 2 loan to my cibil when I asked about it ther answer was like ther are our lending partner so we added I mailed and called them on same before 22days before on that time they didn't said anything now what to do how to complaint against this frist of all my cibil score is low from this I'm getting more damage 😔 please help me with this

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
You can either raise a dispute by creating an account on CIBIL, here are the steps to do so

To raise a dispute with CIBIL, you can:
  1. Go to the CIBIL website and log in to your account
  2. After logging into your account on CIBIL, Go to the Credit Reports section
  3. Click on Dispute an Item
  4. Select the section of your report that you want to dispute
  5. Enter your contact information
  6. Provide details of the dispute
  7. Attach any supporting documentation
Or you can raise it through Onescore App

@ahf.819

KF Rookie
You can either raise a dispute by creating an account on CIBIL, here are the steps to do so

To raise a dispute with CIBIL, you can:
  1. Go to the CIBIL website and log in to your account
  2. After logging into your account on CIBIL, Go to the Credit Reports section
  3. Click on Dispute an Item
  4. Select the section of your report that you want to dispute
  5. Enter your contact information
  6. Provide details of the dispute
  7. Attach any supporting documentation
Or you can raise it through Onescore App
Not able to do by onescore app the cibil website is so loaded not able to understand what n how to do

Skylar

KF Mentor
Not able to do by onescore app the cibil website is so loaded not able to understand what n how to do
Bro if you are not able to understand the step by step process above mentioned, then watch on youtube how to raise dispute on CIBIL wbesite.