Club Vistara to Flying Returns merger

I have some reward points on one of my credit cards (around 20k reward points) which are equivalent to 20k CV points or 8k in cash redemption. I live in Nagpur and there are no Vistara flights to or from Nagpur which is why I never transferred the points to CV. However, now I understand that CV and Flying returns are merging. Should I transfer the points now and wait for CV to transfer them to Flying Returns? Is Club Vistara going to be completely discontinued? My card is Indusind Tiger (not a CV co brand card). Will they allow transfer directly to flying returns later or should I not take that risk cos only other airline transfer allowed is intermiles which is completely useless. All my expected travel bookings for the next year or so are done so I don't have any immediate use of them. Can you guys give your suggestions on what to do?

_rohitsoni

KF Ace
The merger between Club Vistara and Air India's Flying Returns frequent flyer programs aims to create a unified loyalty program for passengers of both airlines. This consolidation allows members to enjoy benefits across a wider network and provides more options for earning and redeeming points or miles. The integration process typically involves aligning membership tiers, transferring points, and ensuring a smooth transition for existing members. Overall, it enhances the travel experience for frequent flyers by offering more comprehensive rewards and recognition across a broader range of routes and partners.
GPT chalana use bhi aata hai. Answer nhi aata to bakchodi naa karein🙏

_rohitsoni

KF Ace
I have some reward points on one of my credit cards (around 20k reward points) which are equivalent to 20k CV points or 8k in cash redemption. I live in Nagpur and there are no Vistara flights to or from Nagpur which is why I never transferred the points to CV. However, now I understand that CV and Flying returns are merging. Should I transfer the points now and wait for CV to transfer them to Flying Returns? Is Club Vistara going to be completely discontinued? My card is Indusind Tiger (not a CV co brand card). Will they allow transfer directly to flying returns later or should I not take that risk cos only other airline transfer allowed is intermiles which is completely useless. All my expected travel bookings for the next year or so are done so I don't have any immediate use of them. Can you guys give your suggestions on what to do?
Yes that's the best way out. Convert it to CV points which will later get converted to Air India Flying return points.
Though in this deal you will be losing a bit but that's the best case scenario as 1CV point was approx 80 paisa and 1 FR point is approx 60 paisa for economy (If you book business, it will bump up a little).

But this deal is still far better than converting them into cash. Also, I hope Nagpur have Air India flights, so you can actually use this.

Also, as of now there is no information about the conversion of CV points from any credit cards, in the last update they said that they'll share the details in coming weeks.