Conflict between MoneyBack+ Card & NeuCard Plus Card | HDFC Bank

talk2rik

KF Rookie
I just checked my eligibility and found that I'm eligible only for HDFC TATA NeuCard Plus Credit Card with first year free of joining charge. The bank is offering me the card with shared limit with my already owned HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card & HDFC UPI Virtual Credit Card.

Will it be beneficial of having the HDFC TATA NeuCard Plus Credit Card to only shop from BigBasket & Zudio, along with very few online transactions of recharges and bill payments? Or, it will be just an extra card in terms of benefits?

Skylar

KF Master
I just checked my eligibility and found that I'm eligible only for HDFC TATA NeuCard Plus Credit Card with first year free of joining charge. The bank is offering me the card with shared limit with my already owned HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card & HDFC UPI Virtual Credit Card.

Will it be beneficial of having the HDFC TATA NeuCard Plus Credit Card to only shop from BigBasket & Zudio, along with very few online transactions of recharges and bill payments? Or, it will be just an extra card in terms of benefits?

- Only Con Is cashback being in the form of NEU COINS
the cashback you earned has to be used in Tata Neu only

Take it as its first year free, use it for 11 months and if you don't like it close it in the 12th month before they charge you annual fee.

AlertsByVivek

KF Expert
- Only Con Is cashback being in the form of NEU COINS
the cashback you earned has to be used in Tata Neu only

Take it as its first year free, use it for 11 months and if you don't like it close it in the 12th month before they charge you annual fee.
Just mail them for LTF upgrade they will do it.