CRED/Paytm banned for Credit Card Payment

RBI banned third party app (CRED/Paytm/Amazon Pay) for paying credit card bills becuase they haven't integrated to BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) method. Now, how can we pay different credit card bill at one place ? Need your suggestions

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I made payment of BOB Card from Paytm today and instantly received SMS from Bob Card regarding payment.

Skylar

KF Master
RBI banned third party app (CRED/Paytm/Amazon Pay) for paying credit card bills becuase they haven't integrated to BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) method. Now, how can we pay different credit card bill at one place ? Need your suggestions
ICICI, HDFC and Axis working for me I paid the bills of these 3 cards today, they got credited too.
I tried 10/- for each back first once that got processed paid the full amount.

CRED did not charge anything to the payment I made yesterday. Seems to be working fine as of now. The customer care had also mentioned that there are processing through BBPS for the banks that have registered on BBPS. So CRED is working as expected.

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
They have got some extension from our government since majority of the banks don't register with BHARAT BILL PAYMENT. So government considered for the extension without suffering public it will impact them negatively.

AlertsByVivek

KF Expert
They have got some extension from our government since majority of the banks don't register with BHARAT BILL PAYMENT. So government considered for the extension without suffering public it will impact them negatively.
Don't use cred. You will suffer for 20-30 days. Cred team ask me to wait for 20-30 days now. Money stucked for now