Credit card application declined

tejaskay

KF Ace
I just applied for airtel axis credit card and got declined saying I don't qualify for the credit card

I have good Salary

Plus I have 750+ credit score

is it possible because at the company I am in ??

From my end no issues so far

I tried applying for sbi cashback credit card which was declined too any help will be appreciated :)

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I just applied for airtel axis credit card and got declined saying I don't qualify for the credit card

I have good Salary

I tried applying for sbi cashback credit card which was declined too any help will be appreciated :)
Got declined for me brother too. Salaried and 764 CIBIL Score.
Got declined for me (Salaried and 754 CIBIL Score)...

Have u made many credit card queries lately??? That can be the reason. Happened to me because of that. Was told to apply again after 6 six and till then no to apply for any card, so Credit Score will be good.

Skylar

KF Master

I have good Salary

Applied airtel card from airtel site or airtel thanks app?

- Exact cibil score?
- How many enquiries have you made in the last 3 months?
- Have you missed any payment in the past?
- When was the last time you applied to Axis card before this airtel card?

Trilochan20

KF Expert

I have good Salary

Do you any other Axis cards ? For SBI you should first take the SimplyClick or SimplySave, then after six months apply Cashback credit card. Then the chances of rejection are very less from what I have observed.

tejaskay

KF Ace
Got declined for me brother too. Salaried and 764 CIBIL Score.
Got declined for me (Salaried and 754 CIBIL Score)...

Have u made many credit card queries lately??? That can be the reason. Happened to me because of that. Was told to apply again after 6 six and till then no to apply for any card, so Credit Score will be good.
This month only one and 2 that was 2-3 months ago

tejaskay

KF Ace
Applied airtel card from airtel site or airtel thanks app?

- Exact cibil score?
- How many enquiries have you made in the last 3 months?
- Have you missed any payment in the past?
- When was the last time you applied to Axis card before this airtel card?
Applied for the airtel axis card first time
As far I remember it was 750+ credit score I don't want to check my Score again because it effects my cibil
4 months ago I made 1 for hdfc millennia and after that 1 month laster sbi cashback card
No payments missed either on my credit cards and my airtel bills(in the past 2 years)