Credit card for international lounge access for friends

Somebody please suggest me credit cards that can give access to international lounge for add on card holders / guests also.
I have 7-8 credit cards including axis atlas
I have used up my limit for lounge access on axis atlas , now we are a group of 5 people travelling internationally but only 2 of us have cards to avail international lounge access.
Kindly suggest which card should i apply so that all others could enjoy lounge with us

Skylar

KF Master
Axis Magnus Credit Card - 8 Free guest access
Axis Reserve Credit Card - 12 Free guest access - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
ICICI Emeralde Private Metal Credit Card - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
HDFC Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
HDFC Infinia Metal Credit Card - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
Yes Private Credit Card - 12 Free guest access - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
Yes Marquee Credit Card - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)

Axis Magnus Credit Card - 8 Free guest access
Axis Reserve Credit Card - 12 Free guest access - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
ICICI Emeralde Private Metal Credit Card - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
HDFC Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
HDFC Infinia Metal Credit Card - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
Yes Private Credit Card - 12 Free guest access - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
Yes Marquee Credit Card - Add-on Card Holders (Unlimited)
Sorry but all these are too expensive for me or i am not eligible
My salary is 10LPA and i donot have pre approved offer for any of these.
Can you suggest some that i can get easily?

Skylar

KF Master
Sorry but all these are too expensive for me or i am not eligible
My salary is 10LPA and i donot have pre approved offer for any of these.
Can you suggest some that i can get easily?
As you are aware, there are currently significant restrictions on lounge access and spend-based criteria for accessing lounges. I have not been able to find any alternative options.

Let’s see if any other members can provide a solution.

You can check if scapia card is being given now as it has international lounge access but spend based criteria is applicable for it.
Also check for Niyo global credit card as it also provides international lounge access but again it also has spend based criteria.

Both cards are LTF.

vishalprakash

KF Expert
Also check Canara Master world credit card, it has guest access, but limited number of guests with limited number of access. You can get this card easily. Also, no spending criteria.
1725036930068.png

Do check RBL world safari, PNB rupay select. these have no spending criteria, and you can easily get these.

vishalprakash

KF Expert
Method 1. If you have an account with canara bank then simply check pre-approved offer on THE LINK/PORTAL by entering the details.
2. If you do not have account, then raise a request on this portal LINK/PORTAL
3. If you have a branch near you, directly reach out to credit card representative and ask them for the variant you need. Bonus of this method is that you get the limit what you wish (subject to 30% of your income, like you said 10LPA, you can easily get 3 lacs of limit. I got through this method. However, it may depend on the bank as well they would fetch your CIBIL Infront of you and ask your ITR acknowledgment. In my case, I asked for 2 lacs limit, and I got it with the variant I asked for.

Links are not allowed here, please dm me.
or alternatively i have attached a link screenshot, you may see and type it manually in the URL bar.
1725040279752.png

Last edited:
Method 1. If you have an account with canara bank then simply check pre-approved offer on THE LINK/PORTAL by entering the details.
2. If you do not have account, then raise a request on this portal LINK/PORTAL
3. If you have a branch near you, directly reach out to credit card representative and ask them for the variant you need. Bonus of this method is that you get the limit what you wish (subject to 30% of your income, like you said 10LPA, you can easily get 3 lacs of limit. I got through this method. However, it may depend on the bank as well they would fetch your CIBIL Infront of you and ask your ITR acknowledgment. In my case, I asked for 2 lacs limit, and I got it with the variant I asked for.

Links are not allowed here, please dm me.
or alternatively i have attached a link screenshot, you may see and type it manually in the URL bar.
View attachment 1612
Thanks a lot man