Credit Card Suggestion

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hi
Can you suggest me a Credit Card which offers Domestic and International Lounge Access, Offers on Movie Tickets and is free
Idfc Wealth card... But it has high income criteria of 36lakhs...if you have a higher variant account with bank then it may be offered under pressure approved offer

Skylar

KF Master
Idfc Wealth card... But it has high income criteria of 36lakhs...if you have a higher variant account with bank then it may be offered under pressure approved offer
IDFC wealth with reward rate of 0.5%
and the criteria of spending 20k each month to avail Lounge access makes it one of the worst cards.

Spend: 20K
Return: 100 (0.5%)
and to redeem that 100, you have to pay - 116.82 (99+18% GST) 😂

abhimarda

KF Mentor
IDFC wealth with reward rate of 0.5%
and the criteria of spending 20k each month to avail Lounge access makes it one of the worst cards.

Spend: 20K
Return: 100 (0.5%)
and to redeem that 100, you have to pay - 116.82 (99+18% GST) 😂
Of course!! But the question someone asked was they want all of this for free and in one card! As there are no free lunches, the card has the required features but is otherwise not useful. I have one and use it when there is some offer in card or movie tickets 1 on 1. Ideally, if someone is looking for those stuff...go for Federal Scapia which is LTF and has unlimited domestic lounge access and any one of multitude of cards providing offers on movie tickets.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Simple answer for his question is "NO"
There is no card that offers free lounge access and every bank has minimum spending criteria.
But the card itself is lifetime free...almost all the cards especially LTF ones now have spend based criteria...and the list is ever-growing..sigh

Skylar

KF Master
But the card itself is lifetime free...almost all the cards especially LTF ones now have spend based criteria...and the list is ever-growing..sigh
Okey LTF but spend criteria is 20k and reward rate is 0.5%
ICICI coral, entry level card spend criteria is 5k and reward rate is 0.5%
Even if I pay 590 annual fees, I just have to spend Rs 5,000 in a calendar quarter avail lounge access.

LTF is bull shit when overall return is very low. So paid cards are why better than these LTF cards.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Okey LTF but spend criteria is 20k and reward rate is 0.5%
ICICI coral, entry level card spend criteria is 5k and reward rate is 0.5%
Even if I pay 590 annual fees, I just have to spend Rs 5,000 in a calendar quarter avail lounge access.

LTF is bull shit when overall return is very low. So paid cards are why better than these LTF cards.
Completely agree....for the requirements being looked at it's always better to have a paid card especially the domestic and International lounge part. LTF cards are free but not necessarily great.