Credit card to bank transfer with out charge

Rao Sahab

KF Rookie
For bank transfer you should have merchant account of paytm, phonepe, or g pay
Then you can add your rupay credit card to your Paytm, Phonepe or Cred app after this make payment to merchant by scanning QR code .
Just it you can transfer your Money from credit card to Bank Account in just few minutes

Prince

KF Expert
Then you can add your rupay credit card to your Paytm, Phonepe or Cred app after this make payment to merchant by scanning QR code .
Just it you can transfer your Money from credit card to Bank Account in just few minutes
It will not support for all the merchant QR as there is internally criteria wrt to Merchants for accepting payment vai Rupay Credit Card, such as Merchant Category and Merchant Limit and vendor should be verified, these criteria are not listed on Rupay site, hence wont be able to discuss in breif., but its the case. I have tried GPay & Bharatpe business account few months back and then came to know about these things.

arachi

KF Ace
For merchant account one must have GST number. So it's not a hack

abhimarda

KF Mentor
If you pay 2000 again and again on same QR code you will get question from credit card to prove those are genuine transaction else they will block it ..it won't work for long

Hey kifaayat you said that you can transfer rupaye credit card to your cdbc digital rupee but it's not working
And I also have that bank rupaye credit card it also not working is there any other option

mohammad_zaan

KF Rookie
After registering through slice UPI and doing FULL KYC, you can transfer up to Rs 4000 Rs for free from your wallet to bank through UPI, that too at zero charges. Just like mobikwik wallet is linked to UPI, slice UPI is also linked.

Attachments

• IMG_20240509_153116.jpg
    IMG_20240509_153116.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 3

Mrprashar

KF Rookie
It will not support for all the merchant QR as there is internally criteria wrt to Merchants for accepting payment vai Rupay Credit Card, such as Merchant Category and Merchant Limit and vendor should be verified, these criteria are not listed on Rupay site, hence wont be able to discuss in breif., but its the case. I have tried GPay & Bharatpe business account few months back and then came to know about these things.
In addition there will be charges also those will be deducted

Rao Sahab

KF Rookie
If you pay 2000 again and again on same QR code you will get question from credit card to prove those are genuine transaction else they will block it ..it won't work for long
Yes but you don't have to it again and again just do whenever you need. It's only for who need small amount of money or you can go your nearby shop and ask for it. Generally they do accept your request. So you can do that

Rao Sahab

KF Rookie
Credit card to bank transfer with out charge??

New thread:-

For this you should have Airtel payment bank . Than add money to your payments Bank via UPI and make UPI payment form Cred app where your rupay credit card is added. So just transfer upto Rs. 2000 where you will get cashback from Cred also for this payment.
I had done this right now and this is working. So just do and thank me later

Credit card to bank transfer with out charge??

New thread:-

For this you should have Airtel payment bank . Than add money to your payments Bank via UPI and make UPI payment form Cred app where your rupay credit card is added. So just transfer upto Rs. 2000 where you will get cashback from Cred also for this payment.
I had done this right now and this is working. So just do and thank me later
It's not working I have try this