Credit card transaction not showing

@ahf.819

KF Rookie
Hi I had made one transaction on my cc on 15th mar but it's not showing anywhere nor in statment nor in app but successfully I have done the payment and perched the item due some issue I returned the product seller's is telling I have returned the payment but I don't have any print of transaction in my account nor created nor refund but as I was running low from in finance I had only 1300 bal in cc limit after using 799 I got mail of confirmation of payment and more than 80% usages alert to but bank statement and bank people are denying the transaction wht to be done please help

Skylar

KF Master
Hi I had made one transaction on my cc on 15th mar but it's not showing anywhere nor in statment nor in app but successfully I have done the payment and perched the item due some issue I returned the product seller's is telling I have returned the payment but I don't have any print of transaction in my account nor created nor refund but as I was running low from in finance I had only 1300 bal in cc limit after using 799 I got mail of confirmation of payment and more than 80% usages alert to but bank statement and bank people are denying the transaction wht to be done please help
which credit card?

Skylar

KF Master
Marchant said he initiated the refund?
But bank is saying they haven't got the refund ammount?

@ahf.819

KF Rookie
Yes but the more suspicious is even the transaction I have done to merchant is also not available on statment

Skylar

KF Master
Yes but the more suspicious is even the transaction I have done to merchant is also not available on statement
There is no record of purchase. but amount deducted from your credit card?
Call, Kotak CC and taunt them regarding that if there is no purchase record how can they deduct that 799 :unsure:

zacobite

KF Mentor
@zacobite Bro what you say :unsure:
Not clear -

1) Does he have a debit transaction on his card?
2) Is there a credit transaction for the reversal

If it is no to both then there is no issue isnt it?

If it is yes to (1) then anyway there is a record to pick up with seller and his bank

If it is yes to (2) then enjoy the extra amount..

If it is yes to 1&2 - No issue is there

Transactions don't disappear in our system.. they can be delayed in settling. Raise complant with the bank first.. RBI doesn't entertain directly without bank complaint first

@ahf.819

KF Rookie
If it's crossed 30days, then try complaining to RBI ombudsman.
No it's been on 15th March I started following up from 19th mar but they are like no update regarding this that an all tried to make them understand but they are like aapke limit use par aapko penalty kyn nai laga😱 but I'm using As I have money so I use it and pay it kind by the way how to report on RBI plz guide me

zacobite

KF Mentor
Not clear -

1) Does he have a debit transaction on his card?
2) Is there a credit transaction for the reversal

If it is no to both then there is no issue isnt it?

If it is yes to (1) then anyway there is a record to pick up with seller and his bank

If it is yes to (2) then enjoy the extra amount..

If it is yes to 1&2 - No issue is there

Transactions don't disappear in our system.. they can be delayed in settling. Raise complant with the bank first.. RBI doesn't entertain directly without bank complaint first

pls clarify theze @ahf.819

@ahf.819

KF Rookie
I have details of cc transaction mail with me check ✅

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-24-02-18-19-15_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-24-02-18-19-15_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2024-03-24-02-18-29-21_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-24-02-18-29-21_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 6

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I am assuming this was a offline transaction and the return was made within a day or 2. If this is the case then probably, the seller did not claim the amount at all as they need to refund it as well and the transaction might have gone to unsettled stage to withdrawal directly and hence not appearing on statement.