Credit card

jixxtesh

KF Rookie
I’ve a zero balance account in SBI but the UPI doesn’t work a lot of times. Also this year I filled my first ITR of 2.70 LPA using self-employed sector. Well using SLICE currently i’ve a CIBIL SCORE of 724 but i need another credit card. So please tell me the bank having zero balance account , good UPI services & who will provide me a credit card easily ??

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I’ve a zero balance account in SBI but the UPI doesn’t work a lot of times. Also this year I filled my first ITR of 2.70 LPA using self-employed sector. Well using SLICE currently i’ve a CIBIL SCORE of 724 but i need another credit card. So please tell me the bank having zero balance account , good UPI services & who will provide me a credit card easily ??
Even though your ITR is below the typical credit card standards (4L+), you still have a good chance of getting a credit card.
Based on your needs, PSU banks like PNB and BOB could be a good fit, but the quality of service can vary depending on your location.

My personal suggestion would be to open an HDFC Farmer’s Savings Account (MAB- ₹2500) online and then apply for a credit card through branch executives for the best results. Alternatively, you can apply for an HDFC credit card online via their website.

Note: Try to get an LTF card

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Do you already have any credit Card? If yes, then why is your credit score low? With normal use of Credit Card, timely payments, the score goes above 750

jixxtesh

KF Rookie
Do you already have any credit Card? If yes, then why is your credit score low? With normal use of Credit Card, timely payments, the score goes above 750
I have SLICE card & last year in MAY i met with a serious accident & i was in COMA for 2 months because of which my payment got delayed. Before that my CIBIL was around 765

jixxtesh

KF Rookie
Even though your ITR is below the typical credit card standards (4L+), you still have a good chance of getting a credit card.
Based on your needs, PSU banks like PNB and BOB could be a good fit, but the quality of service can vary depending on your location.

My personal suggestion would be to open an HDFC Farmer’s Savings Account (MAB- ₹2500) online and then apply for a credit card through branch executives for the best results. Alternatively, you can apply for an HDFC credit card online via their website.

Note: Try to get an LTF card
Sir already i’ve a bank account in HDFC & mainly i work with cash but the branch executives present in my area always talk rudely with customers like me (who have an account of 10,000 limit ) which I hate i mean their behaviour is even worse than the govt. bank employees

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Sir already i’ve a bank account in HDFC & mainly i work with cash but the branch executives present in my area always talk rudely with customers like me (who have an account of 10,000 limit ) which I hate i mean their behaviour is even worse than the govt. bank employees
That's why I mentioned earlier by underlining the statement: "Quality of Service vary depending on your location". This statement is applicable for all banks.
Try checking other banks in your location.

But you can still go with the Online approach

If Possible follow these steps to get HDFC LTF CC offer :
  • Maintain Daily Average Balance of atleast ₹30000 in HDFC account
  • Do transaction in thousands thus increase overall turnover of your account
  • Wait for Pre-approved LTF CC offer (in my experience waiting period is 3-9 months) or apply from your side
Tried and Tested (7 times) but not Guaranteed trick. It's worth trying though.

If offline Service is priority then their's no point in discussing it online, you should try approaching your nearby people regarding the same 🙄

Last edited: