Credit Score Dropped

GautamSarraf

KF Rookie
I have done all the payments on Time but one loan which I took payment not got deducted from my account due to the failure of Bank and I had the full EMI amount in my bank for the bill due date hence the EMI got bounced where there was not my fault and which impacted my cibil score and it went down! I have got the NOC Certificate too but still they are reporting as active on Cibil! What should I do now??

hitirfan

KF Mentor
How to do that I don’t know anything! That has only impacted my Cibil Score or else all my payments are on time
Cibil website pe jake account banawo agar nahi banaya hai else login fur wahan credit report open karo, neeche hoga Raise Dispute wo click karke fir Account Information pe click karna hai then sahi wala option choose karo wahan ya My Query is not listed then select that loan select karke wahan option hoga aisa kch already closed something wo click karke submit kar dena hai.

CIBIL will take up the matter with the bank fur hojayega clear within days, fir next report mai wo closed dikhega

Skylar

KF Master
I have done all the payments on Time but one loan which I took payment not got deducted from my account due to the failure of Bank and I had the full EMI amount in my bank for the bill due date hence the EMI got bounced where there was not my fault and which impacted my cibil score and it went down! I have got the NOC Certificate too but still they are reporting as active on Cibil! What should I do now??
You listed 2 problems here?
1. Cause of the bank's fault your EMI was missed and your credit score decreased.
2. That loan cleared yet it is showing in reports as active?