Credit score

Mayank_ydv

KF Rookie
Wrong credit card limit is updated in my experian and cibil report.
I have a credit card limit of 21k but in cibil my limit shows 7.5k and die to this is shows my credit utilisation very high. I never had a limit of 7.5k . It is absolutely wrong. I talked to bank they said your limit is 21k there is no issue from bank.

When i tried to report to cibil they ask to pay what should i do?

This happened with me as well. But the issue automatically got fixed a month later.
Don’t worry, this happens especially with new accounts

shashwat

KF Ace
Give it a month or so. If it still doesn't get fixed, file a report with CIBIL and the bank. If that doesn't work, go to RBI Ombudsman.

Skylar

KF Mentor
Wrong credit card limit is updated in my experian and cibil report.
Which bank is it?

If it's HDFC then it could have rectified already, As HDFC use to show highest credit used as credit limit. But too many complaints from users now they rectified it and now our credit limit is properly reflected in reports.

If you've recently acquired a credit card and encountered discrepancies in your credit limit, consider taking proactive steps to rectify the issue. Drawing from personal experience with an ICICI Bank credit card, I initiated a dispute process with the bank.

Through this formal channel, the discrepancy was promptly addressed, and the accurate credit limit was updated in my CIBIL report. This approach not only ensures financial accuracy but also contributes to maintaining a healthy credit profile.

zacobite

KF Mentor
If you've recently acquired a credit card and encountered discrepancies in your credit limit, consider taking proactive steps to rectify the issue. Drawing from personal experience with an ICICI Bank credit card, I initiated a dispute process with the bank.

Through this formal channel, the discrepancy was promptly addressed, and the accurate credit limit was updated in my CIBIL report. This approach not only ensures financial accuracy but also contributes to maintaining a healthy credit profile.
cool.. you seem to have a knack for disputes and it is a necessary skill as banks do have many errors and dont listen unless you go the dispute way