CSB Bank Edge Rupay Card

dollor

KF Rookie
I want to know what the charges are for CSB Bank's Edge Rupay Card, which I obtained from Jupiter:

• When I use this Rupay Card to pay a friend via UPI.
  • When I use it to pay a merchant.
If there are any charges, do they fall on the merchant? If so, how much?

You cannot use a Rupay credit card to pay to a person. It will only work with merchant QR code.
Also some merchants have disabled rupay UPI payment acceptance on their QR so it will not work for them.
Below Rs 2000 there is no charge for a UPI payment done using a rupay card. Above that MDR charges are applicable but that had to be paid by the shopkeeper but they charge the customer. It may be 1 or 2 percent of the amount.

Last edited:

Prince

KF Mentor
Charges are for CSB Bank's Edge Rupay Card, (Jupiter) : Are NIL - they are issuing as LFT as off now with benefit of 2% on UPI spends on Dining or Travel or Shopping as per your selection
  • When I use this Rupay Card to pay a friend via UPI. --- Not Allowed as its a P2P transaction
  • When I use it to pay a merchant. -- No Charges from your end, Merchants have to bear the charges for above 2K transaction., further only registered merchant can collect payment by Rupay Card on scan and pay mode, as per they aggregator policy (Bharat Pay, Google Pay etc)