Devesh, naam toh suna hoga!!

Hello guys, My name is Devesh and I am native from Goa. Currently working and living in Mumbai. I am the IT guy.:D I love to consume finance and tech content. I constantly look out for videos which educate on finance and you will always find 70% of the videos in my feed with top tech gadgets. I am also a Bollywood movie enthusiast. So you can always use dialogues from movies and we might vibe on it.

Tax with Ria

KF Expert
Hello guys, My name is Devesh and I am native from Goa. Currently working and living in Mumbai. I am the IT guy.:D I love to consume finance and tech content. I constantly look out for videos which educate on finance and you will always find 70% of the videos in my feed with top tech gadgets. I am also a Bollywood movie enthusiast. So you can always use dialogues from movies and we might vibe on it.
Hi, I am Ria from Kanpur, UP. Currently income tax and GST consultant working as a freelancer.

Welcome,
Good to see you and will help you in finance problems.

Devesh, naam to nahi sunaa 😂
Just kidding btw.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Hello Devesh 'DEVO KE DEV' I am Lavanya from DELHI, marketing and finance consultant running my own business providing various services like portfolio management, financial consulting, wealth creation, etc etc...WE can connect to discuss more about finance..
WAISE...swagat nhi karoge humara:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: