Different credit score

Dodda Basayya

KF Rookie
The credit score of mine is different in different platforms that we check, so which is the right platform or govt authorised CIBIL check site or app to know the real credit score ?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
The credit score of mine is different in different platforms that we check, so which is the right platform or govt authorised CIBIL check site or app to know the real credit score ?
Is your CIBIL score different on different sites? Or other Credit Score Bureaus like Experian, CRIF, Equifax

zacobite

KF Mentor
I know that but its a paid service not free.
if cibil is so important to you and matters. then getting official cibil is best.. else u will continue to see diff scores.. remember if u see any discrepancy you will need original cibil report for any corrections to be done.. i paid 1000 rs.for subscription.. . got 5 error corrected.. was worth it.. now 800+ score

Ramesh181

KF Ace
For Cibil app if you are not a paid user, it gives you 1 free credit score check in a year. If you want to check your score every month then you must go for their paid plans. Gpay lets you check Cibil score monthly for free.
My friend, I am aware of what you are saying but here the question is about the discrepancy shown on different apps.