Does anyone know how to get phone number changed for HDFC bank credit card?

Its been more than 7 days since my last visit to the bank and have given the application for changing my phone number for HDFC credit card. I wonder why ATM facility isn't available for this service of changing phone numbers which would have been way convenient. Does anyone know please do comment to start a thread. I am sure it will be insightful for others who are new to this community like me.

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
Actually there is a portal of HDFC as Xpressway. You can access it through this link: *****.applyonline.hdfcbank.com/xpressway.html

After logging with your registered mobile number and birth date with the help of OTP. You need to go to services & under services you will find an option to update mobile number. The option is at the bottom (Last 2nd or 3rd). I am attaching a screenshot, you can check it as well.

1727343981617.png

Actually there is a portal of HDFC as Xpressway. You can access it through this link: *****.applyonline.hdfcbank.com/xpressway.html

After logging with your registered mobile number and birth date with the help of OTP. You need to go to services & under services you will find an option to update mobile number. The option is at the bottom (Last 2nd or 3rd). I am attaching a screenshot, you can check it as well.

View attachment 1807
Awesome. I am glad you took the effort of checking. I tried it already. Believe me. It doesn't work. I have filed a complaint as well. It's the HDFC customer care says it doesn't work. Instead they shared a form of mobile number updation to be sent to Chennai which I gladly submitted online itself. But that didn't work as well.

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
Then I think it's really bad customer service by HDFC bank. Try Aadhaar eKyc done again for your bank account if Aadhar has the same number you want in your account