Due to multipal Emi unable to pay emi what should i do?

Due to multiple EMIs, I am unable to pay them. What should I do? I am planning to get a single loan and close all the existing ones. I asked HDFC bank, but they said no because my salary is less than the amount of EMIs. If you need to see attachments, please let me know, and I will share them.

Due to multiple EMIs, I am unable to pay them. What should I do? I am planning to get a single loan and close all the existing ones. I asked HDFC bank, but they said no because my salary is less than the amount of EMIs. If you need to see attachments, please let me know, and I will share them.
Do u have credit card so cheak loan offer !!!

You can debt consolidate all the running loans and took a single loan on better rate and tenor which helps in decreasing the overall burden of EMIs. For all your financing requirements, including business loans, loans against property, and home loans sourced from various banks based on customer eligibility, we offer our expertise. Our commitment lies in securing the best interest rates and minimal processing fees for our clients. Feel free to contact me.

zacobite

KF Mentor
You need help.. someone to look at it in detail.. you have shared no info.. so any advice will not be useful.. only advice i can give is dont take any new loan from non reputed / chinese / unorganized lenders.. go to one of the banks in person at a branch and try and consolidate into 1 loan.. take a gold loan if u can.. and settle.. credit card loan is a BIIG NO.. you are already struggling.. CC will sink U

pv906

KF Rookie
You can do the following things-:
  1. Get a loan from relative and tell them you will pay in parts and pay the cc loan from this your interest part will be managed and pay the relative money
  2. Try to get loan from psu bank and pay the cc loan bcoz psu bank interest rate are very low.
  3. You can sell any of your collateral to pay back the loan

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Which are those EMIs, first list them with interest rates and tenor of the loan. And how you have so many EMI (as you are saying EMIs are more than salary)?

zacobite

KF Mentor
honestly how will it help.. your total spend will be same.. are you moving to a lower Interest emi.. like credit card dues to personal loan??

abhimarda

KF Mentor
honestly how will it help.. your total spend will be same.. are you moving to a lower Interest emi.. like credit card dues to personal loan??
It will help, if there are multiple small ones will lower tenor and with higher interest then those need to be prioritised to be paid else the debt trap will keep on growing. Then on the largest one, needs to go to bank and get it restructured, else will need to run for each and everyone and loan collection agents of each one will keep calling and visiting.

zacobite

KF Mentor
It will help, if there are multiple small ones will lower tenor and with higher interest then those need to be prioritised to be paid else the debt trap will keep on growing. Then on the largest one, needs to go to bank and get it restructured, else will need to run for each and everyone and loan collection agents of each one will keep calling and visiting.
this is all conjecture.. which is why he needs to share more details.. all of us are just assuming.. that is why asked for type of loan etc.. he says salary is lesser than emi!!