Earn money from credit card

santanu47493

KF Expert
I found one app names yaper where you can shop for other and you will get some reward approximately 1%-2% in average also many reward points

And it is approved by RBI guidelines
Also listed on playstore
Most important part when you pay and product delivered you have to wait for 5-7 days to recieve money to your bank account

Skylar

KF Master
Have you personally used it?
Yaper, use my card, all these are existing from 2019 but none of them are reliable, no proper protection against frauds.

I found one app names yaper where you can shop for other and you will get some reward approximately 1%-2% in average also many reward points

And it is approved by RBI guidelines
Also listed on playstore
Most important part when you pay and product delivered you have to wait for 5-7 days to recieve money to your bank account
If you are Using it and it works then it is a great platform to earn rewards while shopping but for some user it might be downside that we have to wait 5-7 days to receive money .

santanu47493

KF Expert
Yes I personally used for 1 year never faced any fraud and yes I don't have any idea about fraud protection (I believe they first recieve money from coustomer then they post for mobile to order from them ) I ordered over 20-30 mobiles (10lakh per year max for safe from taxes)

Yes I personally used for 1 year never faced any fraud and yes I don't have any idea about fraud protection (I believe they first recieve money from coustomer then they post for mobile to order from them ) I ordered over 20-30 mobiles (10lakh per year max for safe from taxes)
Is the payment is done by Credit card?

zack54

KF Mentor
Hey Friend,

Please share some more information regarding the same. It would be great.

Thankyou

santanu47493

KF Expert
Yes they will guide which card you choose any cupon code you have to choose everything will be there some time they show something and price changed so you have to check price and you are ok with reward amount then you can proceed

Skylar

KF Master
I ordered over 20-30 mobiles (10lakh per year max for safe from taxes)
Which cards have you used?
Recently I heard few banks started blocking credit cards with which people bought more than 5 phones in year, and asking them to justify the transactions are personal :unsure:

Prince

KF Mentor
Thats a nice application, but you need to take care of card utilization's so that it wont affect your CIBIL and also you must have sufficient funds to pay the card in case the deal payment is credited post due dates of card.