Earn rewards by paying for mediclaim policy from credit card.

zack54

KF Expert
Hello Everyone,

I want to renew my mediclaim policy and I want to know which credit card is giving better rewards for policy renewal. last time I used my Axis ace credit card and I earned the 2 % cashback as rewards. Currently Axis has cut down the cashbacks for insurance and policy payments.
Please suggest which one is better for policy renewal.

Thanks

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Check the HDFC Smart Bill Pay facility. Using this, you might get up to 5% cashback. In this, you need to add biller and then enable smartpay where the bill amount is automatically paid.

If not, you can check Amazon Pay ICICI CC. I think that gives 2% on this kind of utility bill payments.

zack54

KF Expert
HDFC credit cards might give you some cashback on mediclaim policy. It is a very good cashback but comes with some limit
Hello, I am holding HDFC regalia credit card. Can you specify the HDFC which you are suggesting for mediclaim policy payments?

zack54

KF Expert
Check the HDFC Smart Bill Pay facility. Using this, you might get up to 5% cashback. In this, you need to add biller and then enable smartpay where the bill amount is automatically paid.

If not, you can check Amazon Pay ICICI CC. I think that gives 2% on this kind of utility bill payments

Hello Saurabh, I am holding the amazon pay credit card as well. Are you sure about the 2 % cashback on paying the mediclaim bill with this card? I am curious cause I have to pay approx 60K for the same. It will be helpful if I get 2% cashback. Please share if there is any tricks to get the same.

Thanks