Experience with Snapmint?

1p2tv

KF Ace
Hey guys. A lot of my friends seem to be using this app called Snapmint. It's like a buy-for-you service (they also have their own store) that supports payment via EMIs.

My friends say that their experience with it is good but I cannot find any review about them by the top finance-related YouTube channels or many reddit threads about them so I wanted to ask you guys if you have ever used it. And if yes, how was your overall experience?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hey guys. A lot of my friends seem to be using this app called Snapmint. It's like a buy-for-you service (they also have their own store) that supports payment via EMIs.

My friends say that their experience with it is good but I cannot find any review about them by the top finance-related YouTube channels or many reddit threads about them so I wanted to ask you guys if you have ever used it. And if yes, how was your overall experience?
Not good reviews.. why do u want to use these unreliable apps.. there are so many geniune ones

1p2tv

KF Ace
Not good reviews.. why do u want to use these unreliable apps.. there are so many geniune ones
Can you please tell a few reasons to not use this app (so I can tell my friends)? And what apps would you recommend that are similar?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Normal FK and Amz also have 0% emi options in many places.. it is a startup BNPL.. is buggy and has no customer.. service... not reliable for now... risky

Hello there. I'm new member and this is my first reply. I'm using Snapmint from last 1 year for only Amazon gift cards. First thing, they have product listed on their app but I will recommend not to buy their product. products are on EMI but you will never get the product because, the order will be never completed. the Snapmint will call you after many days that, sorry sir we can't process your order but we offer you a same amount of gift card. I have taken the personal lone and it was successful still there is no support team if you need any help. the app works but we dont no whether the app is secure or not. Snapmit also provide direct shopping from various platforms like Amazon. you can sign-in with your amazon account on the website and on the payment page, you will get the option to pay with Snapmit. I never order from Snapmit because the first order got canceled. I have no trust but the app is working. remember, there is no support team in case you need help.