FD stuck with Kotak 811 cc

swapnilk

KF Ace
I have 10k fd in kotak and agaist that I got 8k limit kotak 811 credit card. Now it's limited has been increased to 50k. Now I can't close my FD till I close my credit card. What can be done?

PahulGoyal

KF Expert
I have 10k fd in kotak and agaist that I got 8k limit kotak 811 credit card. Now it's limited has been increased to 50k. Now I can't close my FD till I close my credit card. What can be done?
I have also been using the same card with 10k fd from 2-3 years now, why aren't they increasing my limit? I have good credit score and an unsecured credit card with 1L+ limit from hdfc.

Skylar

KF Master
I have also been using the same card with 10k fd from 2-3 years now, why aren't they increasing my limit? I have good credit score and an unsecured credit card with 1L+ limit from hdfc.
Possible reason in your application you might have mentioned occupation as student?
:unsure:

Skylar

KF Master
You can apply for alternative cards of Kotak like Myntra Kotak which has base reward rate of 1.25% or some other cards from kotak, People say kotak visa cards have high chance of Limit increase (I think its just a rumour)