Feedbacks on using Cheq app

zack54

KF Mentor
Hello Everyone,

I am willing to use the Cheq app instead of cred for credit card bill payments. Has anybody using the same. Please share the feedbacks and benefits.

Thankyou

Hello Everyone,

I am willing to use the Cheq app instead of cred for credit card bill payments. Has anybody using the same. Please share the feedbacks and benefits.

Thankyou
Now rewards get decreased to 0.10 paise per coin so now not worth it use cheq it can be used only at emergency

zack54

KF Mentor
I haven't personally used the Cheq app for credit card bill payments, but I can tell you about some general benefits of using such apps. They often provide convenience by allowing you to manage and pay your bills in one place. They may also offer features like reminders, transaction tracking, and rewards. However, it's always a good idea to check reviews and feedback from other users to get a better understanding of their experiences with the app. You can also explore different apps and compare their features to find the one that suits your needs best.
Thanks for sharing information. Before using any app for credit card payments etc. make sure that you can delete your card details from the app as well. Also make sure that payment settlements will not take long time. I have noticed payments failure on the cred app as well. Any app will not be useful if its creating unnecessary issue in the bill payments.
Thanks