FI Account Closure

Ramesh181

KF Ace
Yes I did. I got my account closed it may take around 21 business days for the closure. You need to send an email to their customer care requesting for a account closure or you can also do it from the Fi mobile app itself from the settings option. Pls make sure you do not have any balance in your account before you place a request otherwise it cannot be closed.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Yes I did. I got my account closed it may take around 21 business days for the closure. You need to send an email to their customer care requesting for a account closure or you can also do it from the Fi mobile app itself from the settings option. Pls make sure you do not have any balance in your account before you place a request otherwise it cannot be closed.
I have sent them multiple Emails but no use, even tried with the app the proceed option is not coming:cry::cry:
Thanks for the help:)

santoshraut

KF Expert
Yes, i closed this month only.
In FAQ these is question: How do I close my account
And in answer, at the end there is link - tap here (If you still want to close your account, ensure your app is updated to latest version and tap here.)

Another option is chat with them , type question account closure, again you will find account closure link, after submitting request they provide option to close account closure request for few initial days, after that they close it, typically within 21 days.

Alternatively you can call customer care.

Ramesh181

KF Ace
I have sent them multiple Emails but no use, even tried with the app the proceed option is not coming:cry::cry:
Thanks for the help:)
Yes, their customer care is pathetic. They say it will take 21 days for the account closure but for me it took about a month or so for the closure. I tried through multiple means by sending emails, calling their customer care and also through their mobile app. Please chase them by sending reminder emails frequently till you get a response and also call up their customer care. But pls make sure you get an email confirmation for the account closure.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Yes, their customer care is pathetic. They say it will take 21 days for the account closure but for me it took about a month or so for the closure. I tried through multiple means by sending emails, calling their customer care and also through their mobile app. Please chase them by sending reminder emails frequently till you get a response and also call up their customer care. But pls make sure you get an email confirmation for the account closure.
Sure I will try all the possible means...
Thank you

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Yes, i closed this month only.
In FAQ these is question: How do I close my account
And in answer, at the end there is link - tap here (If you still want to close your account, ensure your app is updated to latest version and tap here.)

Another option is chat with them , type question account closure, again you will find account closure link, after submitting request they provide option to close account closure request for few initial days, after that they close it, typically within 21 days.

Alternatively you can call customer care.
Thank you for the help.
But customer care is pathetic, never answer the call... literally never... Worst service.
I have tried all this but after getting the closing option I am unable to proceed next😭😭
Plus I have even sent multiple emails to them.. but no use they don't answer the email as well 😔