Filling ITR

rishi

KF Rookie
If any of my friend or non-blood relatives gift me shares of 10 lakhs or more on zerodha then what is the procedure to file ITR and how much tax should i expect to be paid

CAKaushik

KF Rookie
If you receive gift of Shares & Securities in excess of Rs. 50,000/- from a single person, on any occasion other than your marriage, then the entire value of such gift is subject to tax under "Income from Other Sources" u/s 56(2)(x) of the Income Tax Act, 1961

_quest_

KF Rookie
If you receive gift of Shares & Securities in excess of Rs. 50,000/- from a single person, on any occasion other than your marriage, then the entire value of such gift is subject to tax under "Income from Other Sources" u/s 56(2)(x) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
What if the amount of shares received in gift is less than 50000?
And how is the amount of shares calculated?

Andy

KF Rookie
i am earning 20k per month, can i file ITR? if yes than tell me the process so i can do myself

Tax with Ria

KF Expert
I want to file NIL ITR whats the process

Get your PAN registered in e filing portal.
Click on the e-filing option. Enter the income/ deduction details. Now your Income tax will be automatically computed and it will display that you have no tax liability. Submit your return to the income tax department and post your ITR-V to CPC Bengaluru / E-Verify the ITR to complete the e-filing process

Andy

KF Rookie
Get your PAN registered in e filing portal.
Click on the e-filing option. Enter the income/ deduction details. Now your Income tax will be automatically computed and it will display that you have no tax liability. Submit your return to the income tax department and post your ITR-V to CPC Bengaluru / E-Verify the ITR to complete the e-filing process
Thanks for help :)