First Credit Card in March

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I got my first Credit Card in March by applying at the bank without having account there. After how long should I apply for any other Card online?
I'm Salaried nearly 5LPA

I got my first Credit Card in March by applying at the bank without having account there. After how long should I apply for any other Card online?
I'm Salaried nearly 5LPA
after 3to 6 months,
wait for pre approved offers if u have any account in major private sec banks

I have got HDFC IOCL Card. I recently opened account in HDFC. Will the bank offer me any other Card?
wait for any other core card mostly you will be given 3 or 4 cards to choose from if u get pre approved offer from HDFC so, consider taking hdfc core cards instead of IOCL
Don't apply for their paid cards at first, wait for sometime they'll offer the same card with LTF after few days.

Skylar

KF Master
I'm Salaried nearly 5LPA
You can apply Immediately bro!
- If you are trying to apply card in the same bank then there will be 3 to 9 months cooling period depending on the bank
- If you are trying to apply card from different banks then you can apply Immediately.

Skylar

KF Master
1716808605068.png

You can see I got 5 cards in last 6 months from diffrent banks. And 2 cards in last 2 months.

And my cibil score is 791