Flipkart axis bank credit card

divyanshu08

KF Rookie
I have Flipkart axis credit card i have been usiyit from 1 year
Is there any hack to waive off my annual fees by talking to customer care or something else,i have credit score of 777

zacobite

KF Mentor
Is there any hack to waive off my annual fees by talking to customer care or something else,i have credit score of 777
Talk to axis bank.. v difficult.. credit score has no impact on fee generally

caamitgupta

KF Rookie
Talk to customer care and request them to close the card. They will waive the annual fee

Call customer care for card closure, telling spend based criteria for annual fee waiver is too much. Lounge access criteria is too much, cashback has decreased from 1.5% to 1%. I don't want to use it. If u are lucky, as per their retention criteria they will make it LTF.

TheCuriousOne

KF Rookie
The Flipkart Axis Bank card is not that great now mostly becoz now its returns with Myntra has ended and honestly Flipkart is a very bad platform for online shopping. The card ain't worth even a single penny let alone annual fees.

Two suggestions:
1. Ask customer care to close the card as you don't seem it is beneficial anymore to pay fees. Say not great returns they might waive off.

2. Go for a lifetime free cc which offers much better returns than Flipkart cc. You could try IDFC's. They're many though.

Varuns

KF Ace
Ohho, you could have asked them to convert it to LTF?
They asked my concern for closing the card.
To which I said "Card is not worth the fees anymore"
they kept on telling me the card offers but didn't describe that they can wave off the charges even for single year.

zacobite

KF Mentor
sad card.. move on... apay is better in this category or sbi cb.. FK is now v bad for shopping.. mobiles and electronics maybe.. rest is all crap