Forex cards POV

Walletwiz

KF Rookie
So i do own SBM card as of now which kind of works . Currently it gives international lounge access and Zero forex charge , past month one friend travelled out country he did get the free lounge access but there is a catch where we try to pay merchant outside the exchange rate they provide was not the immediate day's but they process for some 48 hrs and they reflect on our account . it kinda is sus card as well Bc i hope everyone would know about SBM bank's past issue . it's not clear to the bank that it changes their rules and all frequently . they offer credit card , the limit of your FD . Customer support is not very resolution centric rather they are more of a ideal . Soon i'm gonna shut the card as its not beneficiary .

So i do own SBM card as of now which kind of works . Currently it gives international lounge access and Zero forex charge , past month one friend travelled out country he did get the free lounge access but there is a catch where we try to pay merchant outside the exchange rate they provide was not the immediate day's but they process for some 48 hrs and they reflect on our account . it kinda is sus card as well Bc i hope everyone would know about SBM bank's past issue . it's not clear to the bank that it changes their rules and all frequently . they offer credit card , the limit of your FD . Customer support is not very resolution centric rather they are more of a ideal . Soon i'm gonna shut the card as its not beneficiary .
Are you sharing your Personal experience or just you feel like it ?

Sayantan

KF Ace
Yep! If you feel so, you can take proper decisions accordingly as now a days most of the bank provide credit cards based on the limit of your FD. It also depends on the bank branch present at your location or not. If not & still you want to apply for the credit card then bank might provide the same but first you needs to open a FD in the same bank to provide you a secured loan, as they don't have the branch in your location so in case of defaulter, bank knows how to recover the amount from your end. Thanks.