Fraud against credit card

aadiiiad17

KF Rookie
I've recently discovered a fraud of 2,34,000 rupees on my relative credit card. It was axis my zone credit card. The bank sent the card without his consent telling it is free without joining and annual fee. They were right however my uncle didn't want to activate it since they don't need it at all. The bank representative called him frequently in order to ask him to generate the pin. But he didn't do it and card expired due to no activity performed. They sent it again in next few weeks. My uncle denied all possibilities to ever activate it. But as the time passes, the representative managed to convince him to generate pin. Since he's a farmer and not no much about it. The representative already had the card information, they told him, he just need to OTP and the desirable pin will be generated by them. My uncle was too innocent that he finally trapped himself into their trap, since they know all details of the card, he trusted them and provide them OTP. The scammers first update the transaction limit of the card, now it clearly indicates that they already had his net banking details. And at last done 3 transactions of 91,000 twice and 51,000 once and flew away by exhausting the whole card limit.
My uncle didn't had any clue what has he done. He was still considering that bank is behind it.
He discussed with me few days earlier about his card and bank calls for generating the pin, however he told me he'd never use it, it's just liability for those who don't know much about credit card and it's spending and bill generation whatever.
I asked him after a week whether he generated the pin for card or not yet. He told me yes, he generated, then I checked his axis bank application and told him what has he done.
he was furious, we immediately informed the bank and also went to the branch in order to report the incident. But they told us this is two factor authenticated transaction, so they can't help.
However this is the bank responsibility, how the hell they know about my card details. They just asked OTP, if they would have asked card details, my uncle would never proceed with the call.

What should I do here?

Skylar

KF Master
I've recently discovered a fraud of 2,34,000 rupees on my relative credit card. It was axis my zone credit card. The bank sent the card without his consent telling it is free without joining and annual fee. They were right however my uncle didn't want to activate it since they don't need it at all. The bank representative called him frequently in order to ask him to generate the pin. But he didn't do it and card expired due to no activity performed. They sent it again in next few weeks. My uncle denied all possibilities to ever activate it. But as the time passes, the representative managed to convince him to generate pin. Since he's a farmer and not no much about it. The representative already had the card information, they told him, he just need to OTP and the desirable pin will be generated by them. My uncle was too innocent that he finally trapped himself into their trap, since they know all details of the card, he trusted them and provide them OTP. The scammers first update the transaction limit of the card, now it clearly indicates that they already had his net banking details. And at last done 3 transactions of 91,000 twice and 51,000 once and flew away by exhausting the whole card limit.
My uncle didn't had any clue what has he done. He was still considering that bank is behind it.
He discussed with me few days earlier about his card and bank calls for generating the pin, however he told me he'd never use it, it's just liability for those who don't know much about credit card and it's spending and bill generation whatever.
I asked him after a week whether he generated the pin for card or not yet. He told me yes, he generated, then I checked his axis bank application and told him what has he done.
he was furious, we immediately informed the bank and also went to the branch in order to report the incident. But they told us this is two factor authenticated transaction, so they can't help.
However this is the bank responsibility, how the hell they know about my card details. They just asked OTP, if they would have asked card details, my uncle would never proceed with the call.

What should I do here?
Contact the local police to explain them and whoever called him and did the transactions find them and make them pay due as well as compensation for fruad.

Anindya98

KF Ace

What should I do here?
When was the transaction done?