Free SBI Credit Card

Raj2708

KF Expert
I got a call from SBI credit card department stating that they will make my credit card free upon approval.
Is it true?
Any experience to share on it or any comments?

Rohit Asnani

KF Rookie
I am using SBI simply click credit card for last 3 year but they have never given me such kind of offer.They give you such offer when you are using their card for last 3-4 year & want to discontinue the card ,to retain customer they may offer LTF on card . Also I requested to please check the official website of SBI

Skylar

KF Master
I got a call from SBI credit card department stating that they will make my credit card free upon approval.
Is it true?
Any experience to share on it or any comments?
If you are an existing customer, you can expect calls from SBI Cards regarding offers. However, if you are not an SBI Cards customer, it is likely an agent calling to persuade you with a lifetime free offer to meet their targets. They may even send PDFs showing zero fees, but these are tactics used to achieve their targets or earn commissions.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
If you are an existing customer, you can expect calls from SBI Cards regarding offers. However, if you are not an SBI Cards customer, it is likely an agent calling to persuade you with a lifetime free offer to meet their targets. They may even send PDFs showing zero fees, but these are tactics used to achieve their targets or earn commissions.
And SBI will call from their verified numbers. Agents call from their own numbers or agency numbers