Gild Credit Card

Partner C

KF Rookie
Recently watched the video,"Best day to pay credit card bills".I have the Zet(Magnet Card)by SBM.What would be the bast day to pay bills?

Skylar

KF Master
Recently watched the video,"Best day to pay credit card bills".I have the Zet(Magnet Card)by SBM.What would be the bast day to pay bills?
Creators often produce videos with enticing titles to attract viewers! 😂
The best time to pay your credit card bill is immediately or to set up autopay if you have a savings account with the same bank.
Remember to only spend on your credit card when you have sufficient funds in your savings account.
If you follow advice from videos, it’s easy to forget due dates and bills. If you’re using your credit card for rewards, stick to paying imediatly.

However, if you’re a business owner managing credit and debts, consider following billing dates strategically.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Creators often produce videos with enticing titles to attract viewers! 😂
The best time to pay your credit card bill is immediately or to set up autopay if you have a savings account with the same bank.
Remember to only spend on your credit card when you have sufficient funds in your savings account.
If you follow advice from videos, it’s easy to forget due dates and bills. If you’re using your credit card for rewards, stick to paying imediatly.

However, if you’re a business owner managing credit and debts, consider following billing dates strategically.
That video is about maintaining credit utilization rate. I saw somewhere credit utilization of 1-10 % gets most points on CIBIL