Groww app lumpsum order failed issue

Anirban1992

KF Rookie
I have an issue in groww app while invest in sbi contra fund direct growth plan of a lumpsum amount of 500000. Payment failed but the money was deducted from my bank a/c. Is anybody faces this kind of problem and what's the solution?
Plz Help me in this regards.
Thank you.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have an issue in groww app while invest in sbi contra fund direct growth plan of a lumpsum amount of 500000. Payment failed but the money was deducted from my bank a/c. Is anybody faces this kind of problem and what's the solution?
Thank you.
If your payment failed but the money was deducted, it’s essential to act promptly.
Contact Groww’s Customer Support: Reach out to Groww’s customer support immediately. They can investigate the issue and provide a resolution.

And to understand Investment Payments System works, watch this video 👇
1000027173.jpg

Remember, timely communication with Groww is crucial. They’ll guide you through the process and address your concern. 🌟.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Thank you.
it will be refunded.. wait