Hdfc bank account online closer process

I want to close my hdfc bank account because some days before they sent me a message in this message they told me that when I didn't maintain my account balance 10000rs they will charge some money for this

So please tell me how to close my account online

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-30-19-37-25-28_2f20755c0aae550d197f1001c44045a4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-30-19-37-25-28_2f20755c0aae550d197f1001c44045a4.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 6
I want to close my hdfc bank account because some days before they sent me a message in this message they told me that when I didn't maintain my account balance 10000rs they will charge some money for this

So please tell me how to close my account online
Here's a step-by-step guide to closing your HDFC bank account online:
1st Log in to your HDFC net banking account: Visit the HDFC bank website and log in to your net banking account using your customer ID and password.
Then navigate to the account closure section: Look for an option related to account services or account closure. This might be under the "Requests" or "Services" section.
Select the account you want to close: If you have multiple accounts with HDFC, choose the one you wish to close.
Fill out the closure request form: You may be required to fill out an online form providing details such as your reason for closure and any instructions for remaining funds.
Review the closure request: Double-check all the information you've provided to ensure accuracy.
Submit the closure request: Once you're satisfied with the information, submit the closure request through the online form.
Follow any additional instructions: Depending on HDFC's procedures, you may need to complete additional steps or provide further documentation.
Confirm the closure: After submitting the request, you may receive a confirmation message or email confirming that your account closure request has been received.
Wait for processing: HDFC will process your request, which may take a few business days. During this time, ensure that all outstanding transactions are cleared and any auto-debits linked to the account are canceled.
Receive confirmation: Once your account closure request has been processed, you'll receive confirmation from HDFC, and your account will be closed.
If you encounter any difficulties during the process, you can reach out to HDFC customer support for assistance.